Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rob Bell Interview...

Our church is in the middle of a move, and I'm behind on my blog series on the mortification of sin (I plan to write a new entry next week).  But in the meantime, Rob Bell's new book came out.

It's called "Love Wins: A Book about Heaven, Hell and the Fate of Every Person who Ever Lived." My copy is in the mail and I plan to read it as soon as I get it (though I expect to be grieved over its contents).  Here's an interview with Bell by Martin Bashir of MSNBC.

3 comments:

  1. This is enormously disappointing to hear. What happened? He never answers the question.....if he did he would be overtly proclaiming himself to be a heretic. Am I wrong in thinking he is that - a heretic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rob Bell - good at asking questions, not so good at providing clear answers. He seems to find more enjoyment "pushing buttons" to get a rise out of people than sincerely engaging in a two-way dialog.

    Does anybody else find this interview more like a Jr High playground dialog than a college debate?

    ReplyDelete